Applying to be a Math TA
You must meet the following requirements before you apply to become a TA.
- You must be a registered full time student.
- Your GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- International students must have fulfilled the English Language Requirement to TA with one of the following:
- TOEFL Speaking subscore of 26 or higher
- Passed the TOEP Exam
- Passed the Speak test with a 50 or higher
- Completed an undergraduate degree at an approved English speaking university
How to Apply
(Note: Students submitting admission applications to our graduate programs do NOT need to submit a separate TA application).
If you are interested in being a TA please fill out the TA Application below. If a suitable position becomes available you will be contacted directly by the student services office. For any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathematics Department TA Application
**PLEASE NOTE: The Mathematics Department does not have any TA openings available for students outside the department for Spring 2018.**